Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A few of Dane's favorites

I thought it would be fun to list some of Dane's favorites at the moment.

Favorite food: Most definitely BLUEBERRIES! He could eat an entire plastic container of them if I let him. As you can imagine this leads to some pretty disgusting scat - it looks just like bear scat we find on the local trials up here!

Favorite book: Mr. Wishy Washy -He just loves the cat in the story. A few other favs would be Jamberry, Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You Hear, any of the Skippyjon Jones books and any of the "How Do Dinosaurs " books (clean their rooms, play with their friends, go to school, etc.) So far, he really loves to sit with Mommy & Daddy and read books. We hope that stays that stays that way. :)

Favorite appliance to play with
: The hands down winner is the washing machine! We could spend hours in the laundry room.

Favorite thing to play with that is a "no-no": This is a toss up between the trash can - YUCKY! and my curling iron or hair dryer. He loves to drag them around our room and try to plug them in the outlets. I'm not really sure how he figured out the plug goes in the outlet, especially because the outlet he goes to is behind a chair in our room and is never used. He sure are observant.

Favorite game: Peek-a-boo. He'll play this anywhere - behind a curtain, in his high chair, behind a wall, under his blankie...you name it and he'll play. :) I love that he has taken to being the one that hides. So cute. Here is a video of a recent peek-a-boo session.



Favorite thing to play with that drives Daddy crazy: Dane has this yellow truck that he can sit on and "drive" which is adorable, but the obnoxious part is the buttons Dane can push. Each button sings a different song such as "I'm a really big truck just hear me roar, I'm rough and tough and ready for more" and my personal favorite " I'm gonna bulldoze the earth and get it out of the way, for a new skyscraper or a new railway." We get to thank Lindsi and Erik for this wonderful truck!!!!

Favorite thing to play with that drives Mommy crazy: Dane loves opening up all the cupboards and pulling everything out. This especially drives me crazy when we're in the bathroom and I'm trying to get ready for work. Once I'm ready I just throw everything he's pulled out back in the cupboard and inevitably everything falls out when I open the cupboard the next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...