Dane is doing the cutest thing recently. Daddy will tell him to go pick out a book and he brings one of his favorites to you. Then he crawls into your lap to have you read it to him. It's so adorable to see our little man picking out his favorite books. The not so adorable part is that he chucks the ones he's not at all interested in across the living room floor! How can a one year old be so opinionated?
Yesterday was National Card Making Day, so while Dan and Dane had Daddy & Me time, I went to go make cards at a card making extravaganza. I just love being crafty and I especially love it when I don't have to pull everything out of my guest room closet. It was such a treat to go yesterday and it's giving me the push I need to pull out Dane's baby book. I think I'll actually pull that out tonight after Dane goes to sleep. I really need to get that updated before the poor kid turns 18! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment