Sunday, October 26, 2008

Peek-A-Boo!

Christmas came early for Dane. Grandma & Grandpa Penney got him a new point and shoot video camera. This thing is so easy to use, he could actually use it and take great videos! Don't worry though, we'll wait a few years for that. Here are a few videos of him playing peek-a-boo this past week.



Dane is just in love with this cupboard!! He loves to climb in there and then wants us to shut the door and play peek-a-boo! I'm surprised he doesn't get scared in there. I guess he's not claustrophobic. :)

Actually, he's in this new stage of wanting to shut the doors all around the house. I'll be in the laundry room and he shuts the door and just waits for me to open it up and goes in to little giggle boy when I do.





Here's another sweet peek-a-boo video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...