ARGH!! I've tried uploading the video 4 times and for some reason it just won't work. :( So, you'll have to settle for a cute picture of Dane watching Dan snow blow the driveway.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Snow Day?!?!
Well, not quite, but every school aged child and teacher were sure praying for that to be the call! There is still a winter storm watch until 3pm this afternoon and "they" were predicting from 12 to 20 inches of snow. Here at our house we've gotten about 7 inches and that will probably be about it as it's stop snowing. Here's a video of Dan snow blowing our driveway this morning. Dan complains about having to do it, but I think we all know that he secretly loves doing it!! Just look at the smile on his face. ;)
ARGH!! I've tried uploading the video 4 times and for some reason it just won't work. :( So, you'll have to settle for a cute picture of Dane watching Dan snow blow the driveway.
ARGH!! I've tried uploading the video 4 times and for some reason it just won't work. :( So, you'll have to settle for a cute picture of Dane watching Dan snow blow the driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Hubert house! How beautiful the snow looks...guess it wouldn't be quite so lovely if I had to blow it though! Good thing Dan loves doing it!!!
Love you guys,
Mom, Mike & Bella
Post a Comment