Monday, January 26, 2009
What do you think about July 29, 2009?
That's when little Phelps will be making his BIG debut! Due to the fact that I had a c-section with Dane, I already know that I'll have to have one with #2. It's so strange being able to plan exactly when your baby will arrive. I guess I won't be able to have any excuses on being ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well HELLO sweet Phelps! July 29th is a perfect date...we love you,
Grandma & Grandpa
So it's official...I won't be going ANYWHERE until after July 29th! Yay! I can't wait for Delayna to meet her future brother or sister-in law! ; )
Hey...Mindy better not be stealing Dane from us...We've already set up this arranged marriage long before Delayna was born :) Now I just need to have a girl....(no, I'm not pregnant.)
I just love those summer babies! Congrats Paula, Dan, & Dane!
Post a Comment