So, we're asking for you help. On the left of our blog, we've posted a poll of names that we both didn't rule out right away (although, you may recognize one name that was ruled out by the queen of the household, but my darling husband is still fighting for that one!) We'd love your input. Please vote for your favorite name and if you'd like to leave a comment as to why you voted for that name please do so. Also, if you have any other name suggestions, let us know what you think (although, we'd like to have "Baby Phelps" name be only one syllable, so keep that in consideration when you are giving your suggestions.)
Here is a recent picture of "Baby Phelps" to help you decide on a name. :)


6 comments:
Okay, I"ll admit, I voted for Tor :) BUT I also voted for Bo/Beau and Nol!! I like all the names, but those are my favorite!
How about Luke, Ian or Zak...does this add too much fuel to the fire?!!
Love you,
Mom
Ok Paula, I voted! BUT, I think you should name him Paul. Wouldn't it be fitting? Dan - Dane; Paula - Paul??? something to think about
;-)
Hey Paula! I love the name Beau (it's my husband too of course), but it's a beautiful name. Please if you choose it... don't spell it Bo. Beau is much nicer. Love ya!
Hi,
I like Beau Phelps....has a good sound as it rolls off your tongue...I was thinking about how the whole names sounds, Beau is of French origin and means "Handsome". Good luck with the names and congrats on your upcoming arrival of your new son!
Sheri (Lindsi's mom )
I agree with the PAUL comment!!!
Post a Comment