Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter was a success!

After a bit of prodding, Dane finally took the bait the Easter bunny left him to find his Easter basket. Dan and I finally convinced Dane to eat one of the mini M&Ms by telling him that they are like his vitamins (he LOVES his Flinestone vitamins!) and once he figured out that those little gems on the floor were actually good there was no stopping him.




I love how he doesn't even see the Easter basket at first - he just turns around to us and is wondering where to get more of those yummy M&Ms. Oh the joy of eating candy the second you wake up. :)

{Thanks for the great candy idea Erin!}

3 comments:

Erin Alaska said...

so glad it worked... just wait till next year and he'll do what Noah did and eat the candies on the way to find the basket!:)

Erin Alaska said...

oh wait he did... I didn't watch the video until after the comment....doi!

mc1947 said...

This is priceless! Good job sweetie!

We love you and send hugs & kisses,

Grandma & Grandpa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...