Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodbye sweet curls...sniff sniff!

Dane got his first haircut today! He's been visiting the barbershop with Daddy the last few times Dan has gotten his hair cut and today Dane climbed up on the barber chair and settled in on his own accord. He didn't complain or squirm when Rhonda started combing his hair so we went for it! He did great - no fussing, no crying, no screaming and most importantly, no blood! ;)

Before:




During:
The Tootsie Pop and his favorite "guy" definitely made for a smooth hair cutting session.




After (posing with his hairstylist, Rhonda):




As much as I loved your sweet curls, I think you look adorable with your new big boy haircut!

3 comments:

via Yeshua said...

HI Big sweet manly boy! I love the cut!!! Way to go :) Love Auntie T

mc1947 said...

Yes, "goodbye sweet curls" but "OH" what a darling little man! Love the cut sweetie,

Grandma & Grandpa

Erin Alaska said...

ahhh...no. I know how you feel. we buzzed Noah once and haven't given him a big haircut since. His little curls never quite came back though.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...