Now that Dane is a little bit older, we've been trying to weave arts and crafts into our daily routine. Some days the craft proves successful (Auntie Jenna brought some Crayola Model Magic for Dane and he absolutely LOVED it! He actually sat at the table and "molded" for nearly 30 minutes - a huge feat for our little man.) and others not so much (I pulled out some yarn and Cheerios (thanks for the left overs Unc Sal!) and thought we'd make an eatable necklace. Well, Dane had other ideas. I think we only put one Cheerio on the yarn and the rest wound up on the floor, but Dane's laughter told me he still had a good time. :)
Here are some snaps of another successful arts and craft activity.

We flipped through the pages of an old magazine and Dane pointed at pictures he wanted to add to his collage. I cut them out and Dane rubbed on the glue and stuck them on to his paper.
Here's the final product -

And what was my Chunk-a-Monk doing....

Sleeping of course! He's exhausted after all that eating and smiling he does. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment