Saturday, March 27, 2010

6 years ago today


we tied the knot! Since then, we've moved to Alaska, bought a house, got a sweet dog and became Mommy & Daddy to two amazing boys. Today I feel pretty blessed to have such a wonderful life. As I was walking down memory lane looking for a wedding picture I came across some other of my favorite pictures of us while we were dating.


This is my all time favorite photo of us before we got married. This was taken at Jen's surprise birthday bash nearly 10 years ago.

This one was taken on my birthday at Garduno's in New Mexico. This was the trip I first met all of Dan's family. :)


Here is the most current picture I have of us together. (We so rarely take photos of us together these days because we have two other cuties we'd rather have pictures of!) This was taken in January. We were all fired up for UT's big game. I guess it didn't matter how much burnt orange we wore, they still lost.

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

Congrats Paula! Did you know that you and Dan got married on the exact same day and year as the Carriker's?! I was just checking out her blog and she had the same message! What a small world!

Kristina said...

I love these pictures they are great Paula....the one of you guys at Garduno's is that in Albuquerque? That was my absolute favorite mexican resturant when I was growing up!! Crazy how small the world is eh.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...