Here are a few pics of our morning.
Dane has been such a good boy!
*I thought I was so organized and prepared for this trip!!! The one thing I didn't do is recheck my flight time yesterday and I went off memory. Huge mistake. What made me think I could actually remember my flight time is beyond me. I have the worst memory on the planet. I thought our flight was at 6:30 and we got there at 5:30 only to be informed it was leaving at 6:00. ARGH!! Thankfully, the woman at the Alaska Airlines was great and was able to get me on the 8:00 flight. Plus I was able to get an infant block for Jaeger which meant we've had an entire row for the 3 of us on both flights. Perhaps it all worked out for the best. Who knows if I would have been able to do that on the earlier flights. :) Just trying to make myself feel better and not like the complete imbecile I actually am.
6 comments:
glad to hear things are going well. I love the wrapped gift idea. Sleeping??? wow... Unk Tim
everything happens for a reason!
Sounds like everthing turned out just the way it was supposed to:) Love the bangs, by the way! Can't wait to see you in person!!!!
You are the best mommy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you sweet Poopa!
Have a terrific trip, Paula, Dane, and Jaeger. So far, so GREAT!
Love, Aunt mm mm
Hey girl,
glad things are going well. And like you said, it is all worth it once you get there.
Just facebook or email me with your Rockstar Mom Q and A.
much love!
xo
Post a Comment