Thursday, July 15, 2010

This one is for the Dane diehard!

So as you may already know, Dane loves to play firefighter (Unk Tim would be proud!) Normally Daddy and I are his preferred playmates, but he absolutely LOVED playing with Uncle John. I've never seen Dane warm up to someone so quickly. He adored John. Perhaps it was because they have so much in common. They both seem to carry goggles wherever they go (yep, John had not one, but 2 pairs of goggles in his car!). They both love Legos and they both aspire to work ina firefighter & rescue capacity (John is hoping to start EMT school in the fall and Dane, of course, is already a firefighter rescuing people pretty much non-stop from sunup to sunset.) So, here are Dan and John playing firefighter.



If you actually watched that entire video you deserve a GOLD STAR! That was incredibly long. Who has time for that? ;) Did anyone catch who he "calls" on the phone to say what a good job they had done?

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Oh Paula, this was hard not to watch all the way to the end! Dane has an incredible imagination and he used the word ignition!! Smart boy! I can't wait for moments like these - I need to go buy a Flip video camera to prepare! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...