Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Snapshot

I think we've actually recovered from our California trip and we can get back to some normalcy in our lives. ;) Which means we can get back to our weekly blog treats. (Don't worry though, I still have some more great photos from California - the Orange County Firefighter Station, Disney Downtown, and Dana Point just to name a few.)

Dane recently discovered LEGOS and his deep deep LOVE for these little men. We actually had to drive to the LEGO store in Downtown Disney to get these beloved men, but it was worth it as Dane just can't get enough of them. Notice that all of them have a helmet with goggles - a requirement with any person Dane now plays with. (I guess Dane just wants his little men to look just like him - helmet & goggles on 24/7.) He loves lowering the goggles and taking the helmet off and on over & over & over & over.....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love LEGOs and Chris used to also.. we should bring all his legos from the garage.. I think we have like three huge buckets of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...