Saturday, October 23, 2010

A new addiction!

I bet you weren't expecting this were you? And now you're probably wondering what on earth is that! It's my newest addiction and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's (are you ready for this?)...

Crispy Crunchy Kale Chips!

It's no secret that kale is one of those super foods that really should be on everyone's grocery list, but quite frankly, who wants to eat it? It's bitter and just plain yucky! (In my humble opinion and palate!)

But cooked this way, it's just plain AWESOME! They're crispy and just melt in your mouth.
So not only are you eating something super yummy, but you can check off Vitamin A, C & K, folate, potassium, magnesium, and iron off the list for the day.

So go give it a try - I bet you won't be sorry.

*I do have to give credit for the original idea to my Pastor at church. She's just started this great Mom's group where we cook healthy meals together while talking about Mom stuff. She made a version of these chips and I then went online to find something similar. :)

2 comments:

Erin Alaska said...

I have totally tried those. yumm. so good to see you at jrc today.
xo

Tristan and Adam said...

sooo give us the recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...