Saturday, January 8, 2011

So grown up!

When I saw this picture of Jaeger Ray I couldn't believe how grown up he looked. It's hard to believe that he is almost to the 18 month milestone. Where did the time go? Take a look for yourself...

Maybe it's the outfit or that he's on the go or maybe it's the fact the picture is taken from behind, but Jaeger Ray looks like a little boy.

Sniff, sniff......

It's hard to imagine, but this sweet baby boy...


has turned into a Lego stealer, remote control kidnapper, phone grabber, door opener, toilet water lover, Bailey bonker*, food thrower, nightlight swiper, and basically all around mischievous LITTLE BOY!

I do have to give this little boy credit though, he sure knows how to turn up the charm. Literally as soon as he's gotten into trouble, he comes running up to me with this adorable grin...

What's a mom to do?
I think the only answer is to swoop him up into my arms and kiss those adorable chipmunk cheeks as I do nearly every single time.


*Stay tuned for pictures of Jaager Ray harassing poor Bailey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...