I know, I know, I'm sure you've all been wondering where Movie Monday went. I have been taking videos (and pictures for that matter too), but things have been a bit crazy around here and I haven't had time to really blog. :(
So, here is a new video for you.
Major disclaimer:
This is one of those "let's brag about how brilliant our child is" videos.
But it's just been so amazing to see how Dane has taken to sounding out words. The other day there was a box of Ziploc bags near him and he read what the box was! And we just opened up a big box of Daddy's Dr. Seuss books from when he was a kid and Dane was thrilled to sound out some of the words. Here he is in action.
This is one of those "let's brag about how brilliant our child is" videos.
But it's just been so amazing to see how Dane has taken to sounding out words. The other day there was a box of Ziploc bags near him and he read what the box was! And we just opened up a big box of Daddy's Dr. Seuss books from when he was a kid and Dane was thrilled to sound out some of the words. Here he is in action.
1 comment:
What a star he is! Good job Dane!
Post a Comment