* Ooops - It's April 11, not April 10 as I said in the video!!
** And yes, that's Dane asking to pee on the grass. He still LOVES to pee on the grass. A big thanks to Daddy for introducing him to that last summer while camping.
Here we are just last week soaking in the sun at the Harborview School Playground. (Notice we are the only people there!!! I love being able to work part time and being able to spend the morning with my 2 favorite boys in a virtually deserted playground as all of the other kids are busily learning in the rooms behind those walls. I'm so lucky.)
**All of the snow had disappeared by the time we got home from school today. Perhaps, spring is just around the corner as we had hoped! I'm ready to see my bulbs pop up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment