**Disclaimer: This is one of those My Kid is so Brilliant posts. I try not to post too many of these, but I was truly impressed with what Dane did the other day.
First of all, Dane wanted to write his friend Kellen a thank you note for letting him come to his birthday party. How cute is that?
Secondly, he did the below ALL BY HIMSELF! All I did was give him the paper and pen.
First of all, Dane wanted to write his friend Kellen a thank you note for letting him come to his birthday party. How cute is that?
Secondly, he did the below ALL BY HIMSELF! All I did was give him the paper and pen.
Here's the final product. He stamped all the other images.
I was pretty impressed with my sweet 4 year old, but then again, I am his Mommy and that's my job. ;)
2 comments:
definitely a brilliant 4 year old! Keep up the good work, Dane!
so cute! must be because he has such a smart mommy ;-)
Post a Comment