Monday, October 24, 2011

Movie Monday

We introduced Dane and Jaeger to the world of Mary Poppins and they absolutely loved it!



And they're still thinking about it several days later!

The boys and I were reading books tonight and Jaeger suddenly jumped off the couch and started dancing. I had no idea what he was doing and then I realized that the page we had come to in the book we were looking at had a penguin on it.

With all the choices of movies out there, I'm so glad that our boys can be entertained with the classics. Of course, Music Man is on our list of classics to watch - any other ideas out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my favorite is chitty chitty bang bang. watch that one for unk Tim please!

Stephanie said...

LOVE this!!! Miss you guys <3 Auntie Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...