Thursday, October 27, 2011

One unique Halloween bag!

Look what we found at Home Depot last week.....


Isn't that Duct Tape AWESOME! Of course, Dane had to have it and it was hard to say no to our little firefighter. :)

After admiring it for a day or two, Dane and I got to crafting. I knew that you could make all sorts of cool things with Duct Tape thanks to my savvy niece Eliana (she made a very cool duct tape wallet for Dan several years ago that he loves.) So, we did a search online for all things super cool made with Duct tape and we found this tutorial for a candy bag.

Once we had the how-to we got busy. Here's Dane laying out the tape.


After we finished, we had to play a few rounds of Trick or Treat. Here he his digging down deep for his lollypop.

And here's the finished product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about SAVVY....Aunt Paula is SOOO creative! Love, Eliana and Amy

Tristan and Adam said...

I love it! they have the coolest duct tape these days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...