Yep, we went ziplining through the Alaskan wilderness! It was a BLAST! Honestly, it was a bit scary for the first couple of runs (and an OH SH$@! may have been uttered from one particular Mommy), but by the end we were zipping like pros and wanting more. :)
Here we are celebrating our first ziplining experience.
We've been so blessed with so many summer adventures thus far, but our true summer adventure hasn't even started yet. Get ready lower 48 - here come the Huberts!
We're so excited to finally get to pick up this....
and travel through Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Canada and up the Alaskan Highway. Crazy? Probably! A once in a lifetime opportunity? Definitely!
We're just hoping we tire out our soon to be 3 and 5 year old boys with plenty of pit stops so that our car trips involve a lot of this....
It's going to be LEGEN ........wait for it......
DARY!
3 comments:
Hahahaha! I love your last comment! You're going to have a fantastic time! I can't wait for you're posts about it :-)
Hahahaha! I love your last comment! You're going to have a fantastic time! I can't wait for you're posts about it :-)
We're SOOO excited to see you soon! It'll be a redonkulous amount of fun!
Aunt Amy, Unk Tim, Yaya, and Bubba
Post a Comment